Apex: The Ideal Keypad for Your Gate Access Control System
Apex keypads provide are flexible and durable solutions for your gate access control system. With two-way intercoms, proximity card options, pay-at-the-gate functionality, pinhole cameras, and custom language settings, Apex keypads are the most flexible keypads for securing self storage units.
To ensure Apex keypads last for years–or even decades to come–Apex keypads have dual powder coatings to help resist fading and chipping. Stainless steel components and thick enclosures help protect Apex keypads from vandalism and daily wear and tear.
Apex Series Keypads represent the highest security and access control devices available in self storage today. They’re UL listed and come standard with a one year warranty.
- Ruggedized metal outdoor enclosures.
- All PTI keypads are powder coated to resist fading and chipping.
- High-resolution, 4-line display with 140-degree viewing angle.
- Supports user custom messages when used with StorLogix and Falcon XT.
- Anti-vandal metal keypad with backlit numbers.
- Language support for English, French, Spanish, Danish, Norwegian, Deutsch, Dutch, Portuguese, and Italian.
- Built-in surge and lightning protection.
- Mag-Stripe option works with PayXpress.
- Two dry-contact relay outputs.
- Four door contact inputs.
- Request to exit door control settings available.
- Integrates seamlessly with the StorLogix and Falcon XT controller.
- Works with StorLogix and Falcon XT in PTI mode only.
- Works with legacy Falcon Base Unit.
- Not compatible with Digitech mode devices.
You’ve made the smart choice with PTI.
Time to purchase and get it installed…
You did your homework and now would like to buy a new PTI system but have no idea how.