Unprecedented Access Control and Integration
The pairing of StorLogix software and the Falcon XT system controller provides the foundation for your facility’s access control, site security, and facility management. With features that range from basic to advanced and flexible programming capabilities, you can configure a solution that is perfect for your site. Start as simple or as advanced as the business requires and expand functionality as your operation grows.
Looking for information on getting started with a StorLogix and Falcon XT system?
Starting with StorLogix and Falcon XT 5.0 you have a choice of two operating modes, either PTI or Digitech. PTI mode lets the system run as it always has with all the PTI branded devices like Apex and VP Series Keypads. The new Digitech mode allows the system to work with new or existing Digitech branded devices like the 700 Series Keypads and Uni-Mux. It even has support forDigiGraphics built right in. This powerful new feature gives you the ability to leverage the StorLogix and Falcon XT platform for new installs and retrofits of existing Digitech branded SysCon systems.
Watch this video to find out more about how the FalconXT integrates with 700 series keypads.
Our StorLogix and Falcon XT system forms the ideal access control solution that is highly flexible and customizable, designed to grow with your business, and based on the most advanced technology available. This system can protect your investment, boost profits, and create a sense of security for your customers. No other controller solution provides the level of flexibility, integration, and scalability that is available with the StorLogix and Falcon XT combination.
New Features Available with StorLogix 5.0:
- Enhanced with EasyCode providing true mobile access for your tenants and renters.
- Full support for Digitech OR PTI devices with the Falcon XT
- Set custom promo messages on your Apex keypads.
- Site name automatically set on Apex keypads.
- LogixServer is fully redesigned as a Windows Service.
- New Exception reports for Suspicious Activity and Loitering.
- Works with Microsoft® Windows® 10
StorLogix 4.1 Features:
- On January 1st, 2018, StorLogix 4.1 will no longer be available for purchase. Read the full announcement.
You’ve made the smart choice with PTI.
Time to purchase and get it installed…
You did your homework and now would like to buy a new PTI system but have no idea how.